Search: Advanced search
Browse by category:
|Glossary | Contact Us|
Catalog Setup Part 1
You can manage a number of settings for your site in the Catalog Setup area. This is where you connect your site to Mal's, choose the default product layout for the site, turn on discount pricing, set the related items and limited quantity messages...and more
Connect to Mal's and turn on the buy buttons
Putting your Mal's ID and Mal's server info here will connect your store to Mal's and turn on the buy buttons.
1 ) Set the height/width of your thumbnails - setting this will force your thumbnail into the size chosen. You may want to leave this blank if you have images of different sizes so they don't get distorted.
2 ) Set how many images you want to upload for each item ( limit of 3 )
3 ) Set the number of options available for each item
4 ) This sets how many rows of thumbnails will be on your category pages.
Layout Style, Nav bar, Order process and Order button
1 ) Show your products in a single column, double column, triple column, multiple column links, or a no-image grid listing
2 ) If you use a vertical link navigation, you can choose to display only the main categories (Vertical Display), main and sub categories (Vertical Subcategories), or only the main categories until a category is clicked - at which time the subcategories will appear (Expanded Categories). This field has no bearing on other navigation types.
3 ) Would you like to list the cart in a standard web page, or embedded into an iframe on your site? If you choose an iframe, it will pull out of that iframe when customers finish their purchase.
4 ) Do you want to display the order button? You can choose to display it always, never, or only with items that have a base price over zero.
Categories, product order, registry and messages
1) When a category has subcategories, do you want to display those subcategories with links, display just the products for that category and all its subcats, or both the links and the products?
2) How would you like to order your products?
3) If you want to include a gift registry on your site, make a selection here.
4) If you want to display a message that will appear when there is a limited number of items in stock, enter it here.
5) If you want to display a message that will appear when there are related products for an item, enter it here.
|Others in this Category|
|Mal's Basic Setup|
|Update Your Password|