Search: Advanced search
Browse by category:
|Glossary | Contact Us|
Is it possible to have only one product within the cart have sales tax?
You can add tax amounts to an item. To do this, you first have to turn on the Tax settings:
1. Access the /storeadmin/ area.
2. Select Catalog Setup.
3. Set Tax/Costs to 'Yes'.
4. Now go in to the 'Products' arae.
5. Select the individual product that is to be taxed.
6. Edit it and enter the tax percent in the tax field, then save.
7. Note that all other items will not have anything in that field (all will be zero).
8. In Mals, make sure that you select the radio button "Tax will be calculated on the basis of a rate set in your Buy Now links in the field tax." when setting up tax. This uses whatever is passed to Mals via the 'tax' field, which in what is entered in the tax field.
|Others in this Category|
|Free Shipping on Select Items|
Powered by KBPublisher (Knowledge base software)